I'm only about a quarter of the way through. I better get to reading. Yes, I'm one of the ones who looks great on the outside, but loses it when I get alone with my kids. Okay, maybe I don't look so perfect when I'm out with you all! What is it about a sweet little three-year-old that can get under you skin so much?!
i have enjoyed reading this... but when i reach for a book... let's just say i've read 3 novels since i started "she's gonna blow" and am still only to page 40something. i am more excited to get together with eveyone and share struggles, suggestions, and lift each other up in prayer.
I was refered to this book while sharing my struggles-lol!! and lets just say that I hesitate even getting the book- but with the confidence that this book will bring some sort of "help" as well as getting togetha with all ya'll crazy chicks:)I'm sure I can get through it in a week:) So there is your encouragement - already on pg. 10? great job!! page 40- wow!! your doing aswesome!!Havent startedd yet? dang girl get on it!! Where are we mtg:O?????
so I finally got the book- just today:O can you say- procrastinater?.... or even spell it:)lol!! I cant seem to put the book down- it is going to be nice to get together!!! on Sat. regardless of how far along we all get in reading!!
We had a really good conversation on Saturday night, and we had a really good time just hanging out with the girls! Hope you all can make it next month. The biggest thing I got out of the book was remembering my child's "bent". That means, look at their personality and don't give them or myself more than either of us can take. Don't take her to the mall smack dab in the middle of naptime, or there will be a meltdown. Also, remember her age. She can't be perfect. Some things I just have to let go and choose my battles.
8 comments:
I'm only about a quarter of the way through. I better get to reading. Yes, I'm one of the ones who looks great on the outside, but loses it when I get alone with my kids. Okay, maybe I don't look so perfect when I'm out with you all! What is it about a sweet little three-year-old that can get under you skin so much?!
i have enjoyed reading this... but when i reach for a book... let's just say i've read 3 novels since i started "she's gonna blow" and am still only to page 40something. i am more excited to get together with eveyone and share struggles, suggestions, and lift each other up in prayer.
I was refered to this book while sharing my struggles-lol!! and lets just say that I hesitate even getting the book- but with the confidence that this book will bring some sort of "help" as well as getting togetha with all ya'll crazy chicks:)I'm sure I can get through it in a week:) So there is your encouragement - already on pg. 10? great job!! page 40- wow!! your doing aswesome!!Havent startedd yet? dang girl get on it!! Where are we mtg:O?????
It really goes fast, so I know you can do it Ronnie! I just need to finish it. :)
Okay, I'm about halfway there!
so I finally got the book- just today:O can you say- procrastinater?.... or even spell it:)lol!!
I cant seem to put the book down- it is going to be nice to get together!!! on Sat. regardless of how far along we all get in reading!!
Okay, it's tomorrow night, and I still have 100 pages to go! It will be a marathon tonight.
We had a really good conversation on Saturday night, and we had a really good time just hanging out with the girls! Hope you all can make it next month. The biggest thing I got out of the book was remembering my child's "bent". That means, look at their personality and don't give them or myself more than either of us can take. Don't take her to the mall smack dab in the middle of naptime, or there will be a meltdown. Also, remember her age. She can't be perfect. Some things I just have to let go and choose my battles.
Post a Comment